Road Safety at Work Week – March 6 – 10
February 27, 2017 | News
March 6 – 10 is Road Safety at Work Week! Be a part of Road Safety At Work Week by learning more about your responsibilities to employees who drive their own vehicles for work. You will be contributing to a safer workplace and safer roads for all British Columbians. Here’s how to participate:
- Take action on a road safety issue
- Talk to your employees
- Display and distribute the Road Safety At Work Week poster
- Print a copy of the Road Safety At Work Week poster and/or infographic and place it in your lobby, lunchroom or other high-traffic area before the campaign launch date to help create awareness.
- Email a copy of the posterand/or infographic to your co-workers and ask them to post it in their workplaces.
- This will be a powerful reminder to help employees, visitors and customers to learn more about their work-related driving rights and responsibilities.
View the Employer Toolkit to find useful road safety tools and resources such as:
- Road Safety Plan Template
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- How to Control Hazards