Safety Den Finalists Announced
May 10, 2018 | News
This year, we received a record 21 submissions for the Safety Den. This is a reflection of the passion and commitment of individuals in the continuing care sector to improve workplace safety.
It wasn’t an easy task for the review committee to select the finalists, who will present at the Safety Den on Monday, May 28 at the BC Care Providers Association conference, in Whistler. The event is being sponsored by Points West Healthcare.
Safety Den Finalists
- Chilliwack Society for Community Living
- Villa Cathay Care Home
- Guldmann Care-Lift Solutions
- Serrano Medical Solutions
We would like to acknowledge the following runners-up, who presented very creative ideas:
- Jessica Morrison, Beacon Community Services
- Erin Terry, Strive Living
- Sean Magnusson, Sherman Lau, Savanna Rae, Judi Chen, BCIT students
We look forward to seeing many of you at the Safety Den, on May 28, and we will share the winning presentations in an upcoming e-news.