OHS Program Requirements
Occupational Health & Safety Program Requirements
- Learn about incident investigations in health care, by focusing on change instead of blame.
- Target specific health and safety risks, including Violence Prevention, Dementia Care, Safe Handling, and more, through WorkSafeBC’s resources for health care and social services.
- Familiarize yourself with Best Practices in Occupational Health and Safety in the Health Care Industry.
- Access training and education through SafeCare BC’s in-person workshops.
- Make sure you are fulfilling your Joint Committee responsibilities, and assess the effectiveness of your Joint Committee with this checklist.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of supervisors in health and safety for the health care sector, and access video tutorials from WorkSafe BC,