Effective Return to Work Programs
[embeddoc url=”http://safecarebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Peer-Resource-Network-RTW-for-website.pptx” height=”90%” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
- Learn about the Seven Principles for Successful Return to Work Programs
- Learn more about Recovery at Work programs at WorkSafe BC’s Recovery & Work portal
- Refer to WorkSafe BC’s Typical Physical Limitations for Common Injuries
- Access templates for your Return to Work package, including modified work offer, letter to injured worker, communication log, letter to physician, and physician assessment. Click here.
- Access typical modified duties for continuing care workers and home care workers (*coming soon*).
Activity: How Recover at Work Programs effect People
What can we learn from the experience of the Coast Mountain Bus Company when designing and implementing Recover at Work programs?
- What challenges did Coast Mountain Bus Company identify that spurned them to action?
- What factors contributed to the success of the RTW program at Coast Mountain Bus Company?
- What affect did the development of a comprehensive RTW program have on the workers and the employer?
- What “pearl” of wisdom are you taking away from the video that you will apply in your own organization?