We Asked. You Told Us.
September 7, 2018 | News
We would like to acknowledge everyone who participated in our 2018 Member Survey.
- Survey participation increased 30% from 2017
- 95% of respondents said their organization is short staffed
- 79% say they are more aware of health and safety risks because of SafeCare BC
These are just some of the findings in the member survey that are helping to inform our 2019 Work Plan, which in part will see us:
- Develop new workshops and enhance existing ones
- Create resources and tools to help deliver education onsite and online
- Create mental health resources and tools
- Connect with front-line workers
- Deliver education and provide resources across the province
Check out the infographic for more information on the survey results.
We would like to thank the BC Government and Service Employees’ Union (BCGEU) for their support in helping to promote the survey with front-line workers. More than a quarter of respondents said they heard about the survey from the BCGEU.