Win a Free Violence Prevention Workshop
March 5, 2018 | News
Yes, that’s right! A free violence prevention workshop for your organization. How often does someone offer you free education?
Tell us your violence prevention strategies, and your organization will be entered to win a free workshop. It’s that easy!
This week Maria Cruz, a community health worker for Beacon Community Services shares her violence prevention strategies.
- Read the care plan before going to the client
- Don’t talk when not necessary or do not give unnecessary comments or actions that will trigger the client
- Be firm of your words and actions
- Always face the client even though you are doing the tasks assigned
- Be ready to defend yourself, but do not fight back.
- Get out of the place when you feel comfortable. Always check the best way out and keep your car key in your pocket
- Always inform the office of any unnecessary things that happened
Send your stories to email@example.com