Join SafeCare BC’s Technical Advisory Committee
August 17, 2017 | News
If you are interested in taking a leadership role in health and safety for the continuing care sector, there is an opportunity to join SafeCare BC’s Technical Advisory Committee.
The Committee provides input, expertise, and knowledge to strengthen the effectiveness of SafeCare BC initiatives, programs, and projects. Specifically, the Committee provides input into activities as outlined in SafeCare BC’s annual work plan.
You can apply by email to Colette Ryan at email@example.com. Application deadline is September 1, 2017.
Your application should include:
- Copy of your resume, or CV, highlighting your experience in health and safety training/curriculum development
- One-page letter of intent outlining:
– Why you’d like to be a part of the committee
– What skills and experience you would bring to the committee
– What you see as the key issues for the sector regarding safety education and training
More information can be found in the Committee’s Terms of Reference.